Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Stephen LawreneAdminStephen Lawrene (Owner, OpenDocMan) shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

10 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

A lot of organizations are using LDAP and/or AD for central identity management. We are using OpenLDAP. Please do not force us to create new/different accounts for OpenDocMan.

• Anonymous commented  · 

It's better to incorporate winbind to get Microsoft active directory authentication and accounting for file and folder security

• Anonymous commented  · 

Hi Stephen Lawrene,

Link not working. Any chance that you would be integrating it any time soon?

• CollinCollin commented  · 

YES AD intergration would be needed

• Colin WillsonColin Willson commented  · 

Our organization needs this feature badly, if we could get it we'd use this software right away!

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  · 

is this feature available ?
        otherwise i can not use it for my organizaiton

• dale scottdale scott commented  · 

("Active Directory/LDAP Auth" can can/should probably be merged into "Integrate AD Users/Groups"). I have an umbrella app which is really a suite of separate inter-related web apps. I'd like to authentiate users against either a corporate MS AD server or (should it not be allowed) to a local OpenLDAP server. Having a single sign-on to all the apps would be preferred, but just authenticating against a common authority would be an 80% solution, and more feasible from a practical sense (needing less custom development to each app, some of which already support LDAP authentication).

Feedback and Knowledge Base